Friday, May 21, 2010

The only cheese knife you'll ever need.


Finally found the perfect cheese knife.  I have been looking for a good cheese knife and while browsing Amazon, I found great reviews on this very genetic looking cheese knife.  The price was pretty good so I ordered one and put it to a test.  I cut up some fresh mozzarella cheese with it and wow, it actually cut the cheese without getting sticky and messy.  Amazing.  To be honest, i was really disappointed when I first received it because it was basically cheap looking plastic knife but I am in love.  I am not a big cheese eater but when I am in the mood for it, I know I what to grab first.

Found it on Amazon for about $12.


2 comments:

  1. I went into Zabar's the other day. They have a lot of nice household items upstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to check that store out. thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete