Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Swedish fetish #1





I've always been very fond of Swedish goods.  If I think about it, it started when I was in HS. While other teenagers were eyeing on hot red sports car, I remember being attracted to an old man's boxy blue Volvo station wagon.  

When my husband and I bought a house about 3 years ago, I immediately knew I wanted to decorate the house with Swedish style furnitures.....until I realized how expensive that can be but I wasn't going to give it up.  

I found these beautiful dining chairs and a bench through internet research.  They were shipped from England but much more affordable than ones you can buy in the America.  I still did end up spending alot more than I wanted to but I ended up with beautiful furniture that will last lifetime and then more.

http://www.theswedishchair.com/

1 comment:

  1. Very Swedish...Don't those chairs need to be painted a darker, warmer color?

    ReplyDelete